Last revision: Jun 13, 2012
The "dps" object refers to the client-side object representing the scheduler control (DayPilot.Scheduler class).
This error can mean that:
- You didn't place the DayPilotScheduler control to the page.
- You didn't specify the ClientObjectName or you have set it to another value.
- The scheduler init code didn't execute properly. This can be because of an internal bug (not likely if you are using an official release and not a sandbox one) or because of an invalid value assigned to one of the properties that is not checked (e.g. e.BackgroundColor in BeforeEventRender event handler).
- Make sure that DayPilotScheduler control is on the page.
- Make sure that ClientObjectName property is set to "dps".